To be eligible for this service, you need to be 16 or over and:
- Live in Victoria
- Experiencing increased life stressors
- Your usual coping strategies are not working
- Noticing signs of anxiety and/or depression that have lasted more than a few weeks
Signs of anxiety or depression
- low mood i.e. feeling down
- feeling overwhelmed and unsafe
- low energy
- feelings of hopelessness
- fear, nervousness or worrying
- avoidance of social situations
- thoughts of self-harm or harm to others.
We encourage referrals from people who identify as LGBTIQ, culturally diverse, Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander people, veterans and people experiencing homelessness.